The Water Damage Restoration Process
Your top priorities following any water damage incident should be safety and knowledge:
- Should I file a claim?
- How do I navigate the claims process?
- Is staying in the house safe?
- Do I have to just accept what the insurance company tells me?
- Some of the most common worries include electrical and "slip and fall" hazards.
- Do only things that are safe for you to do.
- Materials that are wet might weigh A LOT. Be cautious!
- Have an urgent water damage situation? Call (805) 507-5507 By managing a wide range of restoration services that will restore a structure to its original state, SERVPRO of Northwest Ventura County can offer this preservation.
Water or Flood Damage?
Call Today – (805) 507-5507
Every water damage event is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. You can click on any of the steps below to learn more about that process.
The restoration process begins when you call us. Our representative will guide you through the crisis and may ask several questions to help us better understand the equipment and resources.
We determine the scope of your water damage at this stage. We inspect and test to determine the extent of damage and how far the moisture has traveled to ensure proper and complete restoration.
The water removal process begins almost immediately and removes the majority of the water. We use powerful pumps and vacuum units to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons from your property, which helps prevent secondary water damage and mold growth.
We use specialized equipment to remove the remaining water that is harder to access. Our Professionals will use room measurements, temperature, and relative humidity to determine the optimal number of air movers and dehumidifiers needed to dry your home or business.
We clean all of the restorable items and structures damaged by the water. We are adept at cleaning contents using a number of techniques. Our professionals are trained to provide sanitizing treatments and to remove odors and deodorize your property.
Restoration is the process of restoring your home or business to its pre-water damage condition. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet, or may entail major repairs, such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business.