Create an Emergency Ready Profile: Storm & Natural Disaster Preparation
Is your business prepared for a storm or natural disaster? If you had an emergency situation, would your business be prepared?
50% of businesses do not reopen after an emergency.
A SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile is an immediate plan of action. It saves valuable time in the event of a disaster.
In Southern California we have to be ready for an earthquake or other natural disasters. When foundations and buildings shift, water and gas leaks can occur.
Knowing what to do, who to call and what to expect in advance is the key. This is a free service SERVPRO of Northwest Ventura County provides by scheduled appointment.
We gather and organize with you:
- Property overview information, such as “Before photos” from a facility walk-through
- Emergency contacts, identifying whose authorized to sign paperwork to get the mitigation work started
- Insurance Contact Information
- Utility Contact and water main shut off valve location
The importance of timely mitigation:
- minimizes the effects of water and fire damage
- allows your property and business to be restored at a faster rate
- reduces the amount of time your business is inactive
We have everything you need to be prepared and have helped many Ventura businesses recover from storm damage to their facilities.
For information about storm damage cleanup and restoration, click here.
For more information on our Ready Plan, click here or call us at 805-507-5507 to set up your walkthrough.