Mold In Your Ventura Commercial Property?
Mold is all around us!
Add a little water and give it a few days, and before you know it, mold is active and spreading.
We get a lot of calls at SERVPRO of Northwest Ventura County concerning mold in commercial buildings. Don’t panic!
We can address your concerns, by finding out:
- Where is the source of moisture?
- What needs to be repaired to stop the spread of moisture and mold in the workplace?
- What are the next steps to get business back and running?
When you can't see visible mold but find that employees are having some health effects in the workplace, we refer you to an Environmental Hygienist for Indoor Air Quality and Mold testing.
SERVPRO can remediate mold, but we do not test for mold.
An Environmental Hygenist is able to give the business owner more information. This typically includes 1.) a full site visual inspection, 2.) collection and testing air and surface samples, and 3.) measuring the moisture levels in the building.
Their findings and recommendations are included in a report, or protocol, which is given to the customer.
- The next step is for the commercial customer to send us the protocol.
- We can then do an assessment at the business site.
- At that point we can give you an estimate, and scope of work, keeping in mind that there may be unknowns.
For more information on our Mold Remediation Process, click here.
SERVPRO of Northwest Ventura County is locally owned and operated and available for Emergency Service 24/7. Call us for Mold Remediation at 805-507-5507