Ventura Residents: We Specialize in Flood Cleanup and Restoration!
Basements can flood at any time. Heavy rains and stormy weather can cause severe water damage to your home and business. Basements are inherently prone to flooding due to them being located at the lowest level of a building. As we all know, water likes to travel downward and seep into lower levels. Although there are several reasons a flooding can occur, water damage has the same characteristics. Here are a few other reasons a Ventura basement can flood:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
Have Questions about Flooding?
Call Today – 805-507-5507
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get. Don’t put your home’s integrity on the line. Call SERVPRO of Northwest Ventura County to handle the situation safely and correctly. Check out our client testimonials.
We are Flood Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We abide by IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Flooded Basement? We are here to help just give us a call at 805-507-5507